To do so please go through the following steps:
1) Correct and proofread your manuscript based on reviewer comments
2) Check the layout of your manuscript to make sure that it conforms with PDF Express guidelines (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
3) Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account (see “Guideline for IEEE PDF eXpress” below).
4) Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
5) Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
In the final submission step you will need to agree to the copyright and reprint terms.
Guideline for IEEE PDF eXpress Guideline Download
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus
2. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Please note that you need to submit the file converted or checked by IEEE PDF eXpress to APSIPA.
For further information read http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/frhelpnologin.asp
PDF Check Failure
Submission Deadline – September 20, 2013